Thursday, June 30, 2011


Let's talk about how I absolutely NEEEEEEEEEEED these in my life. They remind me somewhat of Chloe Sevigny's Balenciaga boots that I've been lusting after for what seems like eons now, except a whole lot cheaper ($350). I'm waiting to see if endless puts up a discount code for July 4; if they do, I am so buying a pair. If not, I think I'll order these Topshop ones instead.. (or maybe I'll just get the Belle by Sigerson Morrison ones instead.. #whitegirlproblems)


Acne knock-offs! I wish they grey were still available, or even the black, but the tan is gorgeous too so I'm not complaining. Though I'm trying to decide if I should order them now or wait until I get to London in a little over two weeks..I'm not sure if I want to risk them being sold out, but they're also $30 cheaper in the UK than in the US. Plus, with as shitty as Topshop's shipping is, I'm not sure I'd get them before my trip! My last Topshop order took over a month to arrive..

No comments:

Post a Comment