Tuesday, May 31, 2011

lists

Things I Want

Topshop braided sandals; Rebecca Minkoff sundress; Smith's Rosebud Salve (I have a ton of jars of this, but the tube seems so much more convenient); Le Labo Iris 39 (I recently purchased Le Labo's Rose 31 and I love it but I feel like the Iris is more "me"..); Chanel Inimitable Mascara (recently ran out of my Diorshow - which I've been getting a little tired of - and got a cheaper tube of Clinique, which is clumpy and flaky and inferior and so not worth saving $15..will be trying the Chanel out once I've gone through the Clinique); Opening Ceremony babydoll dress (I have this exact dress in white with a grey threaded pattern, so it seems silly to buy the same dress in another color. Unless it goes on sale, obviously. Then it's 110% necessary, right?); Bond No. 9 Chinatown; Kerastase Oleo Relax Slim Masque; Topshop Boutique sheer oversized dress (hopefully [unlikely] this will still be in stores once I'm in London - 45 days!); Mulberry Alexa (will be checking out a Mulberry store once I'm in London - I'm hoping the mini Alexa will be big enough for my needs); Isabel Marant Dicker ankle booties (WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY are these sold out everywhere? I have two pairs of "inspired-by's" but they just aren't as awesome, and I must have them.)

Inspired by my serious need to save money for my London trip, I've decided that I'm going to drastically reduce the amount of cheap clothes I buy (well, my bank account would disagree that I ever buy anything "cheap." So cheaper.) so that I'll be able to save up and afford luxury items like the aforementioned Mulberry bag and Isabel Marant booties.

Things I Used to Love and Have Since Been Ruined for Me by Other People
The Ting Tings; Lily Allen; Oscar Wilde; James Joyce; cupcakes; numerous restaurants in New York City; Tom Ford; Law & Order; Criminal Intent; The Sound of Music; strawberry pie; the entire states of Connecticut, Texas, Pennsylvania and California; Legally Blonde; What I Like About You; ironically watching Secret Life of the American Teenager; The Libertines; Babyshambles; Arctic Monkeys; The Last Shadow Puppets; Starbucks; frozen yogurt; elephants; owls; Screwdrivers; penguins; candlelight yoga; Dunkin Donuts; Breakfast at Tiffany's; James Franco; James Dean; American Beauty; My Own Private Idaho; Gilmore Girls; Halloween; A Clockwork Orange; picnics in Central Park; Rushmore; Men in Tights

No comments:

Post a Comment