Saturday, April 23, 2011

no one is free; even the birds are chained to the sky

I recently decided that I am in desperate need of dusty pink denim.

Topshop has a pair, but unfortunately their regular line of denim only goes down to 25 and I need a 23-24, and they don't seem to have that color in petite. Jean shopping is pretty much the worst, no? Second only to bikini shopping.

I will never understand why Victoria's Secret insists on using harsh, fluorescent lighting in their dressing rooms, since the only thing looking in the mirror makes me want to do is curl up into a fetal position and start sobbing.






The lipstick is Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Monte Carlo, a Passover present from my parents. It's SO pretty and I love the formula; unfortunately it doesn't last that long, but the color is really unusual and unlike any of my other lipsticks so it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment